As many of you already know, when I created this new blog I decided to remove all link shorteners and other ads, which completely eliminated the blog's revenue that helped cover its maintenance costs. Now the blog can only rely on the support of donors.
As a way of thanking those who support the blog, I've decided to create a private blog exclusively for donors.
Anyone who contributes $10 will be invited to the private blog and will have full access for the entire month. There I'll be uploading Asian films from my collection (and I'll also take requests), full DVDs, live concerts/shows, albums in formats such as FLAC/Lossless. Donor requests will receive priority (including non-Asian music), and I'll also provide full support whenever needed.
Benefits:
* Priority for requests (including non-Asian music)
* Full support
* Access to exclusive content, including Asian films, full DVDs, live concerts/shows, and Lossless albums (upon request)